Princess Hours is a korean drama based on tv series on early 2006. Since I’m not a die-hard fans of everything about korean waves (either music or movies), when first time I watched this drama I really really love the stories! Besides, it has awesome characters and nice plots. The director must been a huge fan of fairytale :p Princess Hours is one of a kind. This is my favorite drama all the time. After watched it over and over, I may conclude a few things from this korean drama. Here it is :
1. Throne isn’t everything.
2. Always dress to kill and proper for every situation (whether it’s ceremony or school or show). You’ll never know whosoever and what will happen in those situation.
3. Don’t give up on your dreams.
4. Fight for your love in a good way.
5. Live in a luxury place not necessarily guarantee your happiness and comfort.
6. Never ever take revenge. Karma does exist.
7. Don’t cheat for anyone else. Especially with a relationship/ married person.
8. Always polite to all kind of people (either it is housemaid or strange people) especially with the elders.
9. Don’t lose your identity. Be a good and humble person.
10. If you truly love someone, don’t care if s/he a rich person (royal family in this case) or not or used to, you just wanna love s/he. No matter his position.
11. Always comfort each other. Especially your family, friends, and your mate.
12. Something that from outside looks good, not necessarily great in it as well.
13. Respect others, especially the elders.
14. Being a rich person (royal family in this case), doesn’t mean that you can do everything based on your own wishes.
15. Don’t be a selfish person.
16. There is a time when you’ll leave your comfort zone to be independent and mature person.
17. Always love your family, friends, and your mate.